Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A World of Pages

There is a new book in town. 


Dawn DeVries Sokol has released her newest book A World of Artist Journal Pages: 1000+ Artworks - 230 Artists - 30 Countries. This book is filled with over 300 pages of inspiration for journaling and beyond. Most of the pages are simply filled with images of journal pages that speak for themselves. But 16 featured artists also share their responses to a series of questions about art and inspiration. I count many of the artists in this book as familiar friends but perhaps the most exciting part of this book is being introduced to so many artists that are new to me.

Happy to say that 4 of my journal pages are also included in the book. You will find mine, including the one I have shared below, on page 295. Thanks so much Dawn for the opportunity to be part of this wonderful book.

10 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

Congratulations! awesome work...

elle said...

Looks great! Now, is there actually room on the bookshelf??? ;^)

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the best to YOU and the author!
I will check it OUT = )

Wendy @ the Late Start Studio said...

Congratulations Seth . . . and I love the Faces of New York post . . . I've just resevered a book of De Kooning's work at the library for further inspiration.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Congratulations, Seth! Wonderful achievement. Best wishes, Ingrid :)

Jackie PN said...

Wow- four of yours- awesomeness!! I have to tell you, I absolutely love the page you've shown-very strong! ")

Kay Wallace said...

So happy for you, Seth! Well deserved acknowledgement of your outstanding works! Mwah!

Kate Burroughs said...

I am honored to be in the book also, page 245. What fun to be published. Congrats! And I don't have a blog, that is a data entry error.
Aloha, Kate

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to pick up a copy.

Rae Missigman said...

This is was a great posting idea. What a treat to see all the art everywhere. I think I will go take some pictures of the art around my place ;) Thanks for Sharing Seth!