Thursday, May 28, 2015

Canada Calls

I am happy to announce that I will be teaching in Canada in early June 2016 near Ottawa, Ontario. I want to thank my friend and fellow artist Holly Dean for making this happen. Although just about one year away, Holly is reaching out now to people who might like to attend and asking them to choose the workshops that want me to hold.


If you might want to join me there (with no obligation at this time), please click here for more information and for the link to vote for the workshops that you would like to attend. Cannot wait to pack my passport, cross the border, and create Canadian style!

5 comments:

elle said...

Canadian style is a good thing. You have been to Vancouver. Ottawa is a capital place I understand. But the middle, Seth. We have a little bit of everything. Well, our 'mountain' only evokes smirks. Winnipeg, the centre, the hub, cross roads. C'mon down!!!! Up? Over??? ;^)

Jen Worden said...

Nova Scotia isn't *that* far from Ottawa. ;)

Kay Wallace said...

How exciting, Seth! My lucky northern neighbors are in for a treat!!!

Holly Dean Artist said...

We can't wait either!!! :)

Marjie Kemper said...

What a fun way to decide what to teach!