Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Week Links: One Year of Links

Every Sunday for the past year, I have posted some of my favorite links that I happen upon on my travels through the Internet. Links from all 52 weeks can be found here. There is an endless stream of creativity out there and this is my way of passing that creativity on.  A thank you goes out to all those individuals who have generously shared their talent online so that I can share it with you!

Here is Week 52...


Reflections on a year of daily painting from Jennifer Orkin Lewis. Thanks Traci Bautista for this one!

Amazing paper reefs from Amy Eisenfeld Genser found on Colossal.

Still in love with the notebooks of Jose Naranja.

Found object murals by Bordalo II on the streets of Lisbon as seen on Colossal.

Crowns. Made of glass by Kate Clements and seen on The Jealous Curator.  Have to be seen to be believed.

Just saw the fascinating documentary Finding Vivian Maier. What a story.

10 facts you may wish you learned in art school. Good advice from Renee Phillips.

12 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I will check them all out! YOU are awesome!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Thank you for sharing all the great links, Seth. I adore those notebooks and I'm totally in love with the found object murals. Amazing art!

Cate Rose said...

What amazing journals Jose' creates. He's a true artist.
Finding Vivien Maier WAS wonderful, wasn't it!
Have a wonderful week, Seth.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for all the great links, Seth! Really enjoted seeing so many wonderful things.

CERULEAN said...

Thanks Seth. When do you sleep...:))

Unknown said...

A year? I'm sure there are many of us that have enjoyed your links with our Sunday brunch but I must say I had no idea you'v been posting them for this long!
Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous finds and for searching for them so we won't have to; I so look forward to it.

elle said...

I couldn't find Vivian but by golly, that is some amazing art. The glass, and the murals and wonderful paper, whether it is decorative, functional or instructive! :O
Congratulations on a having a full deck! ;^)

Carol said...

Wonderful links as always! Can't believe it's been a year already. Thankyou so much!

trish quilty said...

Wow I have certainly enjoyed these postings each Sunday Seth.Takes to me places to explore and enjoy.
No page found though for Vivian.
THank you for posting these each week.
Pat

Stephanie said...

Hi Seth - I so enjoy your weekly links! Thanks for sharing them with us. Stephanie

Kay Wallace said...

I found "10 facts" to be worth reading more than once. I think readers will also benefit from reading her "sub-posts." Great advice here!

Angi in hana said...

I have enjoyed your Sunday links, and of course made some good connections thru u! Tx and aloha, angi in hana