Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Week Links: 51

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 51...


Loving the layers in this stitched fabric journal page from Ruth Rae.

Wish I could visit this incredible exhibit at the Venice Biennale from Japanese installation artist Chiharu Shiota.

Studio inspiration from Arts Business Institute.

Sensational lace mural street art from NeSpoon as seen on Huffington Post.

Loving the dimensional dots on Louisa Boyd's woodland paintings, originally found on this post from In Need a Guide.

The world's most eye-catching art galleries - from the outside, found on The Telegraph.

A book of colors from 1692. Thanks to Roxanne Coble for the find.

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks, Seth
...I enjoyed these LINKS!

Roberta Warshaw said...

I have seen that Book of Colors before and it never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for the reminder!

Unknown said...

Great links!

elle said...

Sew excited by the fabric journal, and then was stunned by the red cloud. Experienced joy, quirkiness and harmony only to again be made speechless by lace. I lost my breath with the dots. The art galleries sometimes were a huh? with some of their futuristic sensibilities but there is back to grounding with a book of colours. You made my heart palpitate with these, Seth! :)

Jo Murray said...

I can only admire someone who beautifies dreary urban landscapes with lace! As for the key clouds....marvellous! So many great links to explore....and they lead to more....and more. Thanks Seth.

donna joy said...

great inspiration as always!

layers said...

I checked out the installations of Chiharu Shiota... fabulous!!