Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Week Links: 50

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 50...


Is scrapbooking the new trend? From Huffington Post.

Janice Mason Steeves shares her experience as being a juror for an art show.

Beautiful papercut artworks of nature by Marina Adamova on My Modern Met.

Improbable libraries that have to be seen to be believed. From Huffington Post.

The beauty of Tuscany's marble quarries as captured by the lens of Frederik Vercruysse on We Heart.

Love the whimsey of these journals pages from Kim Henkel.

How to buy art. A beginner's cheat sheet from the New York Times.

3 comments:

elle said...

Something better than books- libraries! And then there is is learning that all that involves. Informative article on buying art, showing art, making pages. But that paper... :)
And the quarries- luv white on white. ah............

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Wow! That link about the libraries is amazing!

Jo Murray said...

A brilliant lot this week Seth! How about that magnificent Thai building? Sometimes the links from your links are fabulous too. Warren Hoyano's work is new to me...but I'll be keeping an eye on it.