Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Studio Heaven

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure to co-teach a workshop with Mary Beth Shaw at her studio in St. Louis. Everything about the experience was perfect -- from the studio, to the students, to the work that they created. I wish you all could have been there. Here are some photos to make you feel as if you were!














To see more pictures and read about the experience from the point of view of an attendee, visit Mary C. Nasser and these two posts (1, 2).

8 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

What fun photo-collages, Seth!
And what a truly amazing day!
Many thanks for visiting St. Louis and sharing your creativity with us!! It's a day I will never forget! :)

elle said...

It looks like a marvelous time and such a great venue! Great examples!!!

Mary C. Nasser said...

And thank you so much for linking up to my two posts of the workshop experience, too!

Jo Murray said...

FABULOUS studio!...great work. Lucky you.

MB Shaw said...

Fantastic pics!!! It was a wonderful time and I am so happy we did it!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

I'm still beaming from the fun and creativity!!! Had a wonderful time Seth and I look forward to seeing you in July for the next class! :) Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Jackie PN said...

What a cool place to create!! Love the photos Seth! Thanks for sharing, I always feel like I am along for the viewing! heehee

Rae Missigman said...

oh this looks so fun and creative and yummy! I bet it was a fantastic day!