Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Week Links: 48

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 48...


The process behind the most incredible wallpaper I may have ever seen. Thanks to Cecile Graven for the link.

Vintage type love, thanks to Fiona Dempster.

Musings on silence, along with gorgeous images from Donna Watson.

Thanks to Zom Osborne for sharing this Ted Talk on inspiration and creativity from Elizabeth Gilbert.

These beautiful stained glass light boxes are made out of gummy bears. Yes. Gummy bears. See the process here.

Glowing paper art comes alive from the pages of books thanks to Sue Blackwell.

The unconscious library paper sculpture from Johnny Love - first seen here on Huffington Post.

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Hi Seth!
Once again...You picked a few INSPIRING items!!!

Jo Murray said...

Great links...but EVERY artist should watch that TED talk.

Belinda Basson said...

Thanks for these links...that TED talk was brilliant. I will keep showing up at my desk...

Anonymous said...

Olé Olé

donna joy said...

thanks again for yet another week of inspiration!

Cécile said...

As always your links are so inspiring :0 Esp. love the paper sculptures from Johnny Love . What an amount of work that must have been!
Thanks Seth :)

Kay Wallace said...

Thanks, Seth! Elizabeth Gilbert (Ted Talk) gets my vote today. I have watched this video several times, yet took the time to watch it again this morning. Loved her best seller, love her inspiration to us all!

Stephanie said...

ohhh! great links this week. Thanks Seth