Friday, May 1, 2015

Home Court Advantage

I have been traveling a lot recently to teach, which is most definitely an experience I love. But sometimes it is nice to be home - especially when home is NYC. 


With that in mind, I am happy to announce that registration has just opened for a workshop that I am teaching at the Manhattan location of Pratt Institute. 

On Saturday 6/16, I am teaching one of my all-time favorite workshops: 52 Card Pickup. By now,  the workshop sample should be pretty familiar to the readers of this blog...



If you plan to be in or close to NYC at this time, I hope you will consider joining me for what will no doubt be a creative good time! Course and workshop info can be found here.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

I LOVED both these workshops. Lucky students...they'll learn a lot.

Kay Wallace said...

Your students will be in for a real treat. I so loved my day-long class with you at Art-Is-You last Fall, Seth!