Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Week Links: 83

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 83...


1. Join Colour Me Positive, a free, year-long online project all about journaling, positivity, and community.


2. For those of you (and I am sure there are many) who miss Robyn Gordon's blog Art Propelled, did you know she has a very active Tumblr page?


3. Excited to attend the Outsider Art Fair later this month in NYC. Hands down it is one of my most favorite art fairs every year. Here are some shots I took from 2015...





4. How often do you create? Hear how 8 artists answer this question on Somerset Place.


5. And speaking of Somerset Place, click here for some art resolutions and project ideas to get you started in 2016.


6. Happy for my friend Julianna C. Avelar who just released her book Jewel Loom Inspirations. And yup...I used one to create an element in my mixed media artwork below.



7.  Reminding you all about my Art Blog Directory, which includes links to 425+ creative blogs. If you have a blog and are not listed, contact me so you can join the party.


5 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Another get set of links to welcome 2016! Have a good week.

artpropelled said...

Seth that is so sweet of you to mention me. Thank you! I am enjoying my Tumblr blog!

Jo Murray said...

The images that Robyn Gordon collects are always SO wonderful. Thanks for leading me to her Tumblr page. Great links all.

elle said...

Remarkable links to all fun things to do and see and make. :0

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing the link to our Colour Me Positive art journal challenge! Things are really rocking with over 2000 people joining the challenge and 1500 of them all chatting away in our facebook group. This is going to be a fun year! ~ Lisa