Monday, January 4, 2016

New Stamps Just Released

Impression Obsession

It is with great excitement that I share with you my third collection of rubber stamps just released by Impression Obsession


These 12 new designs bring my total collection with Impression Obsession up to 42 stamps. All of the designs were hand drawn by me and manufactured in the United States. The stamps are high quality, deeply-etched red rubber and can be purchased individually (wood mounted or cling) and in 4 cling sets.   

Alphabet Scramble


Word Salad

Alpha Centauri

 Letter Press


 ConText

Word Chain

Happenings

Secret Code


 Journal Coins


Dreams

 Open Door

Endless Chains


 Journal Frames


Memories

Remember

 Reminisce


These stamps are available for purchase now from both the IO website and my online shop, where I will be shipping orders upon my return from the CHA Mega Show on January 14

16 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Congratulations on your new stamp releases, Seth!
So exciting!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous new release. Congratulations . Tracy x.

ScrappyCamperSisters said...

Oh Wow! These are wonderful! I hope we get to play with them in your Mixed Media Mash up class at CHA! Congratulations Seth!

elle said...

goodness! You've outdone yourself! :)

Jo Murray said...

Congrats Setho...useful stamps.

Sharon Y said...

Congratulations Seth! These are fun and versatile. Have a great CHA!

Maryanne said...

Love them all!

Unknown said...

I really like secret code!

Unknown said...

Congrats Seth! Love 'em!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Seth, Congrats on another fantastic stamp release!! Love the sentiments!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

What a great collection! Best of luck with them :-)

Jackie PN said...

WOW Seth!! Yo are like the energizer bunny!! heehee You just can't quit!
Congratulations on yet,another fab set of stamps!! You sure are rockin!
Thanks so much for sharing loving the words!
hugs,Jackie

Anonymous said...

I want these. The sentiments will lead to pagefuls of expression.

Karenliz Henderson said...

Congratulations on your new stamps! Loving the word chain and secret code!!!

Gwen Lafleur said...

Love all of these! no surprise there. But... Alpha Centauri? Is that a Last Starfighter reference, by chance? One of my favorite movies ever. I now need to go home and watch that tonight. Because I do have it on DVD ;)

Sue McGettigan said...

These are fabulous - congratulations on a great addition to your IO collection!