Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Week Links: 86

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 86...

1. Color wheels throughout history.



2. Trend Bible shares a preview of home trends in 2016, one of which is weathered.



3. Nathalie Kalbach takes us to the Picasso sculpture exhibit at MoMA, which the NY Times describes as a once-in-a-lifetime show.


4. A look inside Louise Bourgeois's home, just how she left it.


5. Nobody knows who the Philadelphia Wireman is. Read the mysterious story here.



6. 2,500 pigment samples are on view in Harvard's lab.


7. Want to see a little bit more from the CHA Conference & Trade Show from earlier this month? Check out Marjie Kemper's Periscopes.



9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for all this INFO!
Have a good week!

Bernice Hopper said...

THanks for the colour theory page.

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Good morning. Thanks for the links. Just loved the Colour Wheel charts. Nice to see some colour when everything outside my window is snow covered white. :-)

Kelley said...

Loved the link for Trend Bible; lots of inspiration there!

Kay Wallace said...

What a varied walk today, Seth, but I will confess to spending more than my allotted time on the Louise Bourgeois article and slideshow! That woman, with whom I was not previously familiar, amazes me. What a privilege it would be to actually see her Chelsea home! I will also confess to watching most of Margie's videos--including yours!!

elle said...

oooh! I got lost in the colourwheels and the pigments. :O

Marjie Kemper said...

Thanks for the link, Seth.I appreciate it!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wonderful links - thank you so much and thank you for including the Art Stroll :) You are an inspiration!

Jo Murray said...

What a marvellous collection this week Seth. I'd kill to visit Picasso's exhibition (thanks Natalie) and/or Louise Bourgeois' home. The mystery of the wire sculptor is fascinating.