Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 86...
1. Color wheels throughout history.
4. A look inside Louise Bourgeois's home, just how she left it.
5. Nobody knows who the Philadelphia Wireman is. Read the mysterious story here.
6. 2,500 pigment samples are on view in Harvard's lab.
7. Want to see a little bit more from the CHA Conference & Trade Show from earlier this month? Check out Marjie Kemper's Periscopes.