Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Join me at CHA

I am now on the west coast for what has become an annual adventure for me: The Craft & Hobby Association Mega Conference & Trade Show. Manufacturers, retailers, designers and bloggers come together for 6 days of buying, selling, education and networking. It is the time of new product releases and the first opportunity to see the trends in craft and art that will be in stores and on the Internet in the coming months.


The Conference is only open to CHA members. For those of you attending, I am looking forward to seeing you there and have included my schedule below. For the many of you who will not be attending, I will do my best to bring the experience to you with posts on this blog and more frequent updates on my Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. And, if all goes as planned, I will be sharing live video on Periscope for the first time - @alteredpage at periscope.tv

To get a better sense of what the Show is all about, check out the video highlights below from 2015.


I am especially excited about attending this year as I will be exhibiting two of my own product lines at the Show for the first time.

Spellbinders Creative Arts

My debut line of products with Spellbinders will finally be revealed and will be available for purchase beginning in February. It is the first of many releases with the company and includes dies, rubber stamps, embossing folders and a unique book/journal kit. I shared a few of the new products here and previously posted teaser shots of artwork that I made for the booth using my line. Here is a shot of the artwork right before it was packaged for the trip.


So very eager to share the entire collection - and all the artwork - with you online beginning later this week.

Spellbinders will also be sharing live feeds from their booth and the workshops, hosting giveaways, and posting on their social media sites. To be part of the fun, sign up for updates here and watch the following video for details.


----------------

Impression Obsession

I am also thrilled to be exhibiting my third collection of rubber stamps with Impression Obsession. I recently highlighted the first two releases here and am very excited that the newest designs are already available for purchase at the IO website and in my online shop. They will soon be in retailers and online shops as well. These are deeply etched, rubber stamps available individually in cling or wood mount and in the following cling sets.

Alphabet Scramble

 ConText

 Journal Coins

 Journal Frames

------------------
For those of you attending the show, you can find me here:


Friday 1/15 
8:00am-10:00am - Mixed Media Mashup Workshop (full)
3:30pm-5:30pm - Spellbinders Forte Workshop (full)

Saturday 1/16
10:00am-12:00pm - Live demo at Spellbinders Booth 1735
2:00pm-4:00pm - Live demo at Impression Obsession Booth 521

Sunday 1/17
11:15am-1:15pm - Live demo at Spellbinders Booth 1735 

Monday 1/18
1:30pm-3:30pm - Live demo at Spellbinders Booth 1735 

5 comments:

amy of studio four corners said...

Sounds like you have a jam-packed schedule! I am sure you will enjoy it all and look forward to what you have time to share! And get a little sunshine too!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to see all your new releases in person.

Paul B said...

Cant wait to see what's to be revealed :) Wish I was there to attend your classes. look out for my friend Neet. She's booked herself onto one. I will of course be grilling her on return lol. Enjoy the show. Feeling excited for you. P xx

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Best of luck at the Show! It all looks incredible :-)

Kialaya said...

Hope you have a great journey. I added you to Periscope along with other crafters that will be live from CHA. So nice of all of you to let us in on the fun.