Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 84...
1. Anca Gray shares her (poetic) words on information overload in the present time and shares her (gorgeous and serene) artwork as well.
2. Stunning photography from a best-of-2015 post from Richard Bernabe.
3. Try to imagine the process behind these pieces from Kim Keever and then click here to see if you were right.
4. Stephanie Hilvitz reminds us of the power of words.
5. This is what a Paris apartment abandoned for 70 years looks like.