Wednesday, January 20, 2016

CHA: Spellbinders


I had much to celebrate at CHA with the debut of my first line of products with Spellbinders. The products will be available to order in February, quite a quick turn-around for new items exhibited at the show.


I created 15+ artworks using my new line to display, alongside some very cool props, in my section of the booth.






I had a chance to demo throughout the show and share my products and techniques with everybody. You can watch part of a demo here thanks to Marjie Kemper and her Periscope.


My first Spellbinders release consists of dies, stamps, embossing folders and a book kit -- all of which I will be highlighting on posts in the coming month.









 This year, Spellbinders is featuring a highly diverse group of designers whose styles range all the way from classic to grunge. And everything in between.






Stay tuned. I will be sure to post when the products are available online and in stores.

15 comments:

Claudia N. said...

Your new dies and embossing folders are absolutely fantastic, Seth!
And I just admire and love every piece of art you have created to showcase them so beautifully! Now I need to put some money to the side so I can hunt them down and get them! ;)

Greetings from Austria,
Claudia xx

Miss Marple said...

*NEED* ;-)
Greetings - Irma

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

The display is wonderful! Much success to you...which I am sure will come your way!

Laura Spano said...

Great post Seth- as always it's so much fun to follow along with you on your adventures and your new releases are so cool!

elle said...

oh boy! There goes the art budget!!! ;^)

Maryanne said...

How exciting for you! The display at CHA looks great! I love the entire product line, Seth! Those embossing folders are fabulous!! Can't wait!

peggy gatto said...

What a fabulous collection! Bravo!

Marjie Kemper said...

Your display was fabulous! So excited for you about the new dies, stamps, and folders. Gorgeous new products!

Unknown said...

Seth, Your display was unbelievable! I love all the new products!
Can't wait to get my hands on some of the new releases :-)

Debi Adams said...

I couldn't agree more with the people above! First introduction to these abstract dies and stamps and I was hooked. Great job Seth! Can't wait to play with the planner! Actually, I should say "use" the planner ;).

Connie L. Riley said...

Just learned about you and your art shortly before the CHA show from my local LSS, Ink Paper Rubber. I immediately ordered a stamp set, then started looking at your site and ordered several other things from your online store. I'm so excited about your release that you demoed at CHA!

Kay Wallace said...

Just fabulous, Seth! I am so happy for you and am excited to know when these wonderful items will be online for purchase! I have an eye on some very special dies! Congratulations, my friend!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You rocked it! LOVE your dies, and the whole set up of your goods was wonderful!!!

Jackie PN said...

Your collection is over the top Cool Seth!!
Congratulations again and again! I am thrilled to see mixed media dies finally and your are just fantastic!
Great sampling of your art on display, did you deign the set up? Love it!!
hugs,Jackie

Pawsitively Creative said...

Can't wait to see the new dies and stamps and EF! I am saving up for a purchase because these are awesome sauce and so different! Genius! ~Niki