Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 87...
1. What's on your desk? 6 artists share their desk space with you.
2. And speaking of work spaces...how about 100 famous artist studios.
3. Totally in love with this artwork from Mary Beth Shaw. And you will never believe how she made it.
4. Really excited to head to the Grolier Club in NYC to see Blooks -- an exhibition of things that look like books but aren't books.
5. I am always mesmerized by whatever Elena Nuez posts.
6. Instagram love: Amy Duncan from Four Corners Design. Love the simplicity of her vignettes.
7. Juts in case you missed it: my top ten trends in mixed media for winter 2016.