Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 85...
1. Victoria Wagner paints reclaimed wood to resemble sliced gemstones. First seen here on This is Colossal.
2. Mesmerized by the mood and mystery of this encaustic piece from Bridgette Guerzon Mills, 1 of 5 that are currently on exhibit in Kentucky.
3. In love with the textile art that Helen Terry creates. Inspiration awaits in her Instagram Gallery as well.
4. Are you familiar with the "What's in Your Toolbox" series from Design Sponge?
5. Wonderful paintings from Dina Wakley.
6. Love the rhythm that Eric Adama created in this series.
7. Holly Becker over at decor8 wants you to bring your voice back to blogging.