Wednesday, May 14, 2014

StencilGirl Guest Designer

I am thrilled to be today's guest designer on StencilGirl Talk, the blog from StencilGirl Products. I am showcasing a piece I created using my 3 original stencil designs.


Along with many other supplies and products, this piece highlights a series of newly released dies from Spellbinders and an amazing new texture spray from Imagine Crafts.


Head over to my post on the blog to see many more pictures and to follow the tutorial that will show you step-by-step how this piece was made.

-----------------

Sending out thanks to StencilGirl Products who are offering my Unfinished stencil at a discounted price today only.


6 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Wow! A complex, and altogether satisfying, piece Seth. LOVE your stencils.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Love this stencil Seth. so many ways to use it!

elle said...

Saw it on the blog! Fantastic

Nan G said...

Love your collages! So much detail in a small space. I always learn something or pick up a new idea from your tutorials. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fantastic piece & the stencils look great.

www.malaysiastory.com said...

i have never ever seen such great stencils before.. these mixed collages have so many new good things for me to learn and improve. thanks for sharing Seth