Thursday, May 1, 2014

Upcoming Workshops

One of my favorite parts of teaching is the opportunity to travel to different parts of the US and beyond. Having just come back from North Carolina, I will now be heading to three different states in the next few months.

In May, I travel to The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland. I have taught there many times before and it is among my favorite venues. While my workshops scheduled for 5/17 and 5/18 are full, there are still some seats in the evening workshop on Friday 5/16: Majestic Medallions.


In June I head up north to teach at eclectic Paperie in Exeter, New Hampshire where I will be teaching 52 Card Pickup, a full day workshop, on Friday 6/6. This will be my first time teaching in New Hampshire and I am looking forward to the experience.


Also in June I will be heading down to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania to Charmed I'm Sure Studio, where I will be teaching three workshops. On Friday night, 6/20, I will be teaching a 3-hour class Text Tiles.


On Saturday 6/21, I will be teaching Mixed Media Dossier.


And finally on Sunday 6/22, I will be teaching 52 Card Pickup.


Click on the links for each site for additional information, which can also be found on my Workshop Page. There you will also find my schedule for the rest of 2014. In addition, I have been working hard  on my teaching schedule for 2015. Excited to be heading to many new venues in many new locations. 

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I used to think I had a lot of energy. You put me to shame, Seth. Love that art is your passion.

Claudia N. said...

wow! I am sure all those who join your workshops will have the most wonderful time! Love your work!

Greetings from Vienna,
Claudia x

Jo Murray said...

.....and Australia in August...YAY!!!!!!

john said...

I hope you do 52 Card Pickup in the Pacific NW next year. :-)

layers said...

How wonderful for you to travel so much as you teach your workshops. I am fortunate to do the same so I know you meet terrific artists.

JLeigh Designs said...

Australia, how cool. That is definitely one place on my travel to do list. I want you to come to Texas though so I can take one of your workshops.

www.worldtravelagency.com said...

i wish i could attend your workshops but i won't be there in August.. :( i hope i get the tutorial or something.. thanks Seth