Wednesday, January 7, 2015

California Here I Come

I am about to leave the winter of NYC (cold) for the winter of California (warm). I am heading out west and have many exciting adventures about to unfold.


First stop is at the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) 2015 Conference & Trade Show in Anaheim. Having gone last year, I know I am in store for an incredible experience. More than 400 exhibitors will be showing their new products for 2015 for the first time. I will be teaching a workshop called Mixed Media Layer Conveyer and am equally excited to be assisting in the workshops of Mary Beth Shaw and Pam Carriker. I will also be putting on several demos from projects on my workshop DVDs from North Light. And I get to take classes, network, and meet up with some of my favorite people. I will be your onsite correspondent for it all!

Following CHA, I will staying on to teach three classes:

Majestic Medallions at Gilding the Lily in Fullerton on 1/16

52 Card Pickup at Make Art in LA in Los Angeles on 1/17

Picture Windows at Make Art in LA in Los Angeles on 1/18

The CHA workshop is full but there are still a few seats open in the other workshops. If you cannot join me, stay tuned for recaps on the blog.

8 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Enjoy warm California Seth. Your art will shine there! I know you will have fun giving and taking classes! Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Enjoy the warmth!!! Send a bit of it back this way if you can. Have a wonderful time. What a great way to begin the new year!

Patti Sokol said...

Have a great time. I'll miss you at CHA this year. Can't wait to hear what you find as we kept getting excited by the same things last year.

Maureen said...

Safe travels, Seth. Given our cold, I'm a bit jealous.

Jo Murray said...

Have fun!

Jackie PN said...

Have a fabulous time,take photos and allow us to live vicariously through you when you return!! teehee
~all good things Seth~ ")

bockel24 said...

oooooh, I´m envious - enjoy!

Kay Wallace said...

Safe travels, Seth, and enjoy your time at CHA!