Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Week Links: 60

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 60...


Heather Day considers the process of accidental painting.

Meet Fiona Dempster: the Type Detective.

Caterina Giglio asks: What is art?

Christine at Scrap Time shares her experience at the CHA Summer 2015 Paper Arts show.

What do you think? Did Starbucks rip off this artist?

This book (Natural Processes in Textile Art) from Alice Fox looks special.

25+ bloggers have dug up Buried Treasure and reposted their favorite post ever in my annual online collaboration.

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for the cool LINKS!!!!
Have a good week, SETH!

Cate Rose said...

Always great links, Seth...thanks! I especially love Heather Day's work now that you've introduced me to her. You haven't seen me much because I'm not using Facebook any longer. Still reading blogs, of course. Congrats on your new stencils and stamps. Have a great summer. Hugs.

elle said...

Naturally, you've raised questions, Seth. ;-) I'm still thinking and pursuing some links from the links! :)

Jo Murray said...

You and I must follow the same blogs Seth. Some of those links are already on my list. LOVE accidental art...so brave!

Carol said...

These links were wonderful. I've spent a good portion of the day visiting them. Very inspiring!