Thursday, July 26, 2018

New: PaperArtsy Stamp Sets

All your stamp lovers out there...I am excited to share my two newest stamp sets from PaperArtsy


The majority of my stamps with PA have been designed around elements that are part of my mixed media artwork. These represent a new direction for me and are all taken from my own photography from my travels.  

Eclectica Seth Apter Set 09 (ESA09)

The images from Set 09 were taken in the United States, the UK and in Australia. Clockwise from the upper-left, these are computer-altered photographs of a vintage game board, a typewriter keypad, a stack of paint cans, and an artist flat file.


This artwork was made using all 4 stamps, each in a different way.



----------------

Eclectica Seth Apter Set 10 (ESA10)

Images in Set 10 were created from photographs taken in the UK and the United States. Plus there is a stamp from a photo of a vintage, latin text -- cause you cannot have enough text stamps of course. Images, clockwise from upper-left are from photographs of a wish-wall of tags, latin text, a gas pump sign, a leafless tree and some 3D letters spelling out a favorite phrase of mixed media artists both near and far.


This artwork uses all but one stamp from set 10.



Click here to see the release post on the PaperArtsy blog, with more details, artwork and pictures.

These stamp sets are available at both online and brick & mortar shops. They can also be found on the shelves of my online shop.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Heather K Tracy said...

Glorious new release, Seth! I love the backstory behind the imagery! LOVE RUST! haha! xox

A Pink said...

Congratulations Seth on yet another great stamp release with Paper Artsy . Two fabulous sets , two fantastic samples showcasing them . x