Thursday, November 18, 2010

Etsy-Versary

Centaurus


Ingredients: watercolor paper, acrylic paint, calligraphy ink, dye ink, washer, photograph. approximately 4 3/8" x 3 3/4". click to enlarge.

Available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy.


Two years ago today I started to sell my artwork in my Etsy shop. Thanks to all of you who have browsed and/or bought. To celebrate my second 'etsyversary' I will be offering free shipping on all items in my shop through the end of day on Friday November 19. International shipments too! When making a purchase via PayPal, please pay total invoice including shipping and I will refund the cost of shipping to your account.

14 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Congratulations, Seth!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Happy Anniversary Seth!

Marit said...

Congratulations Seth! Have a happy and busy Friday ;)

Beanie Mouse said...

Congrats!!! Actually I've been meaning to ask you... do you know where sells Sepia dry pigment?? The London/Paris art shops I know don't seem to stock it.... do you konw of anywhere? Or maybe your readership knows?

Kathryn Dyche said...

Happy Anniversary Seth, I celebrated two years back in April too. Don't time fly when you're having fun.

Holly Dean Artist said...

Happy Etsy-Versary! :)

Anne Marie - Toronto said...

I love the feel of this piece! The colour just seems to pull me in. Congrats on your anniversary.

Caterina Giglio said...

wow, has it really been that long?? sheesh!! congrats on your anniversary!

Lynn Cohen said...

Your art deserves to sell. This is a very generous offer. I love the video you have for your etsy on your side bar...wonder how you did that. Clever. I enjoyed viewing it. Congrats! You are a very successful artist in my eye.

JilLY said...

Congratulations on two very exciting and successful years since you've opened your etsy shop Seth. This then marks my two year anniversary of starting my private art gallery of your astounding artwork! To celebrate this event for both of us, I’ve bought my current favorite in your shop-
Elemental V11! Here's to unlimited continued happiness in all that you choose to do with your art!

Cynthia Monica said...

I love this new work you are doing and congratulations on your Etsy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy etsy-versary!

Anonymous said...

Two years! Happy anniversary...hope there are many more ahead!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your etsy-versary. You and etsy seem to be a good pair, too.