Saturday, August 13, 2016

Keep on Playing


Last month,  Interweave put together a cool bundle of my products perfect for mixed media play. The bundle included DVDs, books, stencils and stamps. I am excited to say that the bundle has sold out. But, you can still get a special digital bundle -- and save a bundle of money in the process. 

This includes...

 immediate downloads of all 4 of my recently released workshop videos

a digital copy of my second book The Mixed Media Artist

the eMag Folded Books and Paper Art. I'm not in this one...but it will get you to play too!

2 comments:

elle said...

I am organizing my art room. Ever edit gets things better as I understand how I work and now how to have my 'stuff' accessible. First up is a Seth day. Well, with all my new videos, make that a Seth week!!! :)

Jo Murray said...

Definitely enough to keep us busy for a while. Well done Seth.