Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My Newest Collection


Today I am guest posting on the Spellbinders blog and continuing to share the release of my newest collection of dies, stamps and die & stamp sets. These were all designed with flexibility in mind. They are abstract in nature so that you can truly make them your own. Each of the new items works equally well in mixed media projects, art journaling, card making or scrapbooking. And they are all designed to work together and to mix & match with my first release from Spellbinders as well as my stencils from StencilGirl and stamps from Impression Obsession.


Head over to the post to see some of my favorites from the release, artwork that I have made using the stamps and dies, and a series of hints to help you take these commercial products designed by somebody else (in this case, me) and make them uniquely your own.


And please note that some of my new artwork pictured here is available now for purchase in my online shop, with additional items being added soon.

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Good God! Days must be more than 24 hours over there. I barely have time to post on my own blog. Your dies are super cool.

Kathyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathyk said...

Cracking projects

Kathyk