Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 113...
1. Loving the unique fiber work from Sue Ferrari.
2. Mesmerized by the handmade brushes created by Lorna Crane.
3. You have got to see this video about artist Alexa Meade. This is not a mural -- this is painting on people.
4. Looking forward to the comprehensive survey of work by Agnes Martin at the Guggenheim this fall.
5. Love this journal page reminder from Veronica Funk of her intentions for 2016. Could be a guide for all of us.
6. Fascinating interview about art and creativity with Pat Steir at Interview Magazine.
7. Flashback Link: 2009. Still mesmerized by these found object cameras made and used by Miroslav Tichy.