Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 112...
1. The largest collection of paper peepshows has just been donated to the V&A Museum in London.
2. Sol LeWitt's advice to Eva Hesse is what every creative needs to hear.
3. Robyn Gordon talks about the importance creating a clearing within the busyness of life.
5. Ballpoint Art. This book by Trent Morse looks to be a cool compendium of art created using a ballpoint pen.
6. Loving the pops of color in this trailer from Mary Heilmann's exhibition at the Whitechapel Gallery in London.
7. Thoughts from Julie Fei-Fan Balzar on art...