Monday, August 8, 2016

New Art Stamps Just Released

I am so very excited to announce that my newest collection of stamps with Impression Obsession has just been released and is shipping now.


For the first time, I have designed 5.75" square, cling red rubber stamps. Impression Obsession calls them Cover-a-Card stamps as they can cover a handmade card with one impression. For me, they are perfect for creating background texture on mixed media work and in my journals.

Scratched


Encircled

Splattered

I have also released 4 new stamp sets, each containing 3 red rubber cling stamps.

Ringtones

Grid

Charred

Rebus

Billboards


Destiny

Everything

Future

Spinners

Letter Spin

Number Spin

Word Spin

Triptych

Find

Moments

Time

All 4 sets and the 3 Cover-A-Card stamps are available now from my online store. The stamps are also available individually as cling or wood mounted from the Impression Obsession shop as well as in stores and other online shops as well.

Happy creating!

12 comments:

sam21ski said...

Oooh fantastic, how long til they hit the UK?

Mary C. Nasser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary C. Nasser said...

Woot Woot! Way to go, Seth!
That Scratched stamp looks soooo cool!

Squiddy said...

Just when I thought I had a firm grip on the credit card.... Love them all!!!

Anneke said...

Your designs look wonderful. Great texture!

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome collection! Love all the fabulous texture, and especially powerful words and circles.
~kim

cecile said...

hi Seth,
every new release of your stamps and stencils makes me greedy again ;)
These ones again are fabulous.
Recently I have made a small booklet using a few of your 'older' stamps ( in the part'From CrystalGrid to Starsystem").
I do hope you will have time to look at it and may you enjoy it at https://eennieuwestart.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/from-tears-to-light/

Nan G said...

Cool stamps release. So much to want and love and so little moolah. :)

PocketSize said...

Awesome sauce! Some of them remind me of the background patterns you can get from screentone, a fancy sort of rub-on that manga artists use. Love it!

elle said...

Those last sets are my favourite! :)

Jo Murray said...

Lovely textures Setho.

Dawn C. said...

Lovely stamps. Glad to see some more word stamps. They are being added to my wish list now!