Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Week Links: 114

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 114...


1. Dale vN Marshall helps to raise awareness of mental health issues in the young. First seen here on Creative Boom. 



2. Jill Ricci layers decaying paper, graffiti, and text to create visual beauty.



3. Excited to see that the film The Journey is the Destination, about the life of Dan Eldon, is premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival in September.


4. Ventricle - an installation at the Royal Festival Hall in London for the Festival of Love.



5. Street artist Ernest Zacharevic creates site specific installations that interact with urban structures.


6. Would love to see Peter Blake's exhibition Alphabets, Letters & Numbers at De La Warr Pavilion at Bexhill on Sea on the south coast of England.


7. Flashback Link: 2010. Revelations of My Friends. Think Mad Libs from the early 20th Century.



5 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Another great set of links! Thanks for the compliment to my morning coffee!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Yup-- what Shelby said -- coffee and Seth's links (and IG).

donna joy said...

great links as usual! ironically i recently came across a Mad Libs book i had in
elementary school :)

Carol said...

Really enjoyed these links this week. And rather than enjoying them with coffee which I usually do I am enjoying them with a nice glass of an Argentine Malbec.....well it is Sunday evening, not morning!

elle said...

Awareness. I luv the colour thread running through this week! Babylon! Such a great week. THANKS