Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 115...
1. These black and white photos from Rene Maltese taken in France in the 1950s are a combination of a great eye and perfect timing.
2. Fall 2016 color report via Design Sponge.
4. Veronica Funk shares 6 ways she finds inspiration.
5. Stuart Haygarth collected and arranged trash from England's shores.
6. Absolutely in love with the objects Shannon Weber makes from natural material (thanks to Robyn Gordon for the link).
7. Flashback Link 2011: Sign Language. Fascinating to see how, where and if artists sign their work, as evidenced by these masterpieces found at Sotheby's auction house.