Monday, March 19, 2012

Questions Asked

Just a quick note to everybody out there. 


I have been receiving comments in my recent posts with specific questions about the book and both the live and online events that will be taking place. I don't respond to comments with another comment to the same post because I am never sure if the person who asked will ever see it. I prefer to send an email and I always try. BUT please understand that Blogger does not always provide your email address to me, even though you have to leave it as part of your comment. Never understood that!

So if you have not heard from me...please know it is because I have no way of reaching you. And if you have a question, the best way to ask is through email at shap97@gmail.com.

And to 'susan in seattle' (and anybody else in the Pacific Northwest)...yes I will definitely be in Seattle for the book tour. On Saturday May 5th. I am just waiting to work out a few details before I announce it officially. Hope to meet you there!

See you in the morning with artist #20!

10 comments:

Anvilartifacts said...

What an excellent group of artists you've chosen for your book! I can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

Luthien Thye said...

Blogger needs you to turn on some sort of email respond thingy in the Settings. otherwise it will just say "no-reply-comments" or something like that. i get that problem too when i want to respond to comments on my blog via email.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although you have my "private" e-mail, I have removed mine (the hfsolutions account) from my blog because it is not working properly and I can't get into it at the moment. The "no-reply" is there because some people don't want to share the same e-mail they sign into Blogger with, or they prefer to keep their e-mail private due to security reasons.

That's why I make it a rule to answer all questions on the person's blog who asked the question. It's easy to click on their blog and you don't have to log into your e-mail account. I NEVER EVER leave MY comments to their questions on my own blog. Like you, I doubt people have time to return just to read a response to their question. But you definitely have brought up a good point.

Parabolic Muse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Hi Seth, I just wanted to tell you that I pre-ordered your book and received it a few days ago. I LOVE it! I didn't finish it yet, (am on part 3) because I wanted to savor it as long as I can. You did an awesome job, and I hope you are so proud. Thanks, I'm loving your book, and of course, your blog.

Truly,
Sheila from Oregon
(formerly of Halo Hill)

Anonymous said...

I'm like you...I always respond with an email. I always like doing it that way.

I agree with Luthien...you have to go to list your email in the Contact field in settings and turn off any Feedburner apps you might be using...

Seattle as well! You do get around!!

susan in seattle said...

Thanks for the Seattle info. Can't wait for the details! Sign me up!

Unknown said...

words made off already for me, and you all acquaint with wonderful creators!!! every artist nepovtorim on it!!! it very inspires!!!

A bird in the hand said...

What a fabulous book.
Congratulations, Seth!
And, yes, it will be winging its way to my mailbox.
Cheers, Colette

Anonymous said...

i am going to be there for sure! it's only about a 4 or 5 hour drive and i'm so not missing it, even if i have to go up alone (which may now be the case). so glad you're going to be so close!!