Saturday, January 16, 2016

Live Action Demo

One of the most popular apps in use at CHA was Periscope, an interactive video platform. Happily, the wonderful Marjie Kemper took the time to Periscope one of my demos at the Spellbinders booth and upload it to YouTube. In the video, Marjie seems to be talking to people that are not there. That is because the live text messages that she is seeing on Periscope do not migrate with the video when uploaded. If that doesn't make sense to you, stay tuned...I will be posting more about the app soon.

Have a look to see my booth and some of my new products. And follow along with the demo to learn about some of my techniques for layering in mixed media art.



14 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Good to see you in action! I'm interested in Periscope. Can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks for posting this :-)

elle said...

Periscope UP!!! Thank you, Marjorie! thank you, Seth. Remarkable demo- be a collage committer! Luv your style and now I know why I don't end up where I want. I'm gonna start going with the flow. :) Periscope down.

Unknown said...

Great demo! Thank you, Seth & Marjie! X

Unknown said...

Saw these words on Seth's art in his booth--inquire within. I sometimes dare. Thanks Seth and Marjie.

Helen said...

it wass great to chat to you via Periscope and to see CHA "in person" - great demos; and can't wait to get hold of some new goodies!

Unknown said...

So great to watch you in action Seth!! I'm really hoping you'll be doing some workshops in Virginia or Carolina in the second half of the year.

Frances said...

Great video and demo Seth. Thanks!

Angi in hana said...

U are so amazing, as usual for me, thru u and your dedication to this blog I learn more new things and make connections I know I would not have got to experience! Tx for always sharing and inspiring and congrats to your new stamps, I am on my way to your shop to get one, aloha, angi in hana

Jo Murray said...

Interesting video Seth. Hope to do some of this stuff in your 'brick by brick' workshop in OZ.

Gaby Bee said...

Loved the video! Gorgeous demo, Seth!

Kay Wallace said...

Great video and videoing, Seth and Marjie!! Thanks!

Bill said...

Finally got to see you in action! :-)

bockel24 said...

great to see you in action - thanks for the link!

Mary Thoma said...

Well Seth, I will say I loved the demo, it was uniquely Seth Apter. I think the reporter should have stayed with you to the finish. I am going to check out Linda Kane. The two of you kept referring to her work so yes I will see what it is you are talking about. I love the Spellbinders products you have created. They will become part of my resources for creating fabulous work thanks to you and your inspiration.