Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Week Links: 85

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 85...


1. Victoria Wagner paints reclaimed wood to resemble sliced gemstones. First seen here on This is Colossal.



2. Mesmerized by the mood and mystery of this encaustic piece from Bridgette Guerzon Mills, 1 of 5 that are currently on exhibit in Kentucky.



3. In love with the textile art that Helen Terry creates. Inspiration awaits in her Instagram Gallery as well. 




4. Are you familiar with the "What's in Your Toolbox" series from Design Sponge?


5. Wonderful paintings from Dina Wakley.



6. Love the rhythm that Eric Adama created in this series.


7. Holly Becker over at decor8 wants you to bring your voice back to blogging.


7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What LOVELY and Classy Links!
Thank You, Seth.

elle said...

Some real gems this week and goes to prove that blogging is here to stay imho. quoting Helen- fabric, colour, texture, art, craft, creativity... and :)
Now I shall spend the rest of my morning checking out tool boxes! thanks, Seth

Sharon Y said...

Loving the variety this week. Off to check out some tool boxes.

Annie said...

Thank you Seth, really LOVE Helen Terry's work. xoxo

Kim Henkel Creations said...

Thanks for the links again this week. amazing creations, and thoughts on blogging. I love reading blogs, and writing mine.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I especially the tool box post!

Kay Wallace said...

I have found time this week to enjoy your links, Seth. I found that of the toolbox quite entertaining!!