Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nature Journal

Artist and blogger Sarah Whitmire and I have begun a collaborative Nature Journal. We have just started this project and have sent off our journals to each other for the first time. This will no doubt be a lengthy process and chances are I wont be posting complete images until the journals are done. I thought it might be interesting however to post some peeks at the pages I make as they are created. Visit Sarah's blog Caspiana to see some of her wonderful artwork.




10 comments:

Carmen said...

What a neat idea! The sneak peak of the part with the paperclip and the leaf is incredible. I can't wait to see more!

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Enticing, to say the least. Glimpses of beauty. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I can't wait to see the work as it's created.

Martin said...

Beautiful work!

Val Foster said...

This "preview" to your journal work makes me hungry to see it all. So glad to know you're constantly producing more of your singular, beautiful art. And that your blog is always so interesting. Keep it up!

Karen said...

This looks so interesting Seth- Looking forward to seeing where it takes you both.
Regards
Karen

mcdc3s said...

Beautiful work.
I love the "hints"!

Gillian McMurray said...

You're teasing us, Seth. Can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your entire blog and all your art. You are very inspirational.

Anonymous said...

Seth - these peeks are intriguing - such a satisfying project - can't wait to see more...

xox - eb.