Friday, May 13, 2011

Pulse V Open Call


It is once again time to take your pulse! The Pulse is an online and print project that has been part of The Altered Page since January 2008. Its purpose is to "tap into the pulse" of the online, mixed-media arts community. With so many talented and creative artists to follow, I thought it would be fun, informative, and inspiring to bring them together through a series of ongoing projects. The aim: to introduce you to new artists, help you get to know familiar faces even more, and to provide a window into the creative hearts and minds of a talented group of individuals.

I would like to put out an open call to all mixed-media artists who would like to participate in the 5th online edition of The Pulse. You can access all prior editions by clicking the links on the sidebar of my blog. You are more than welcome to leave a comment on this post, but if you are interested in participating, please email me and I will forward all the information you need to join in. Go ahead. Email. You know you want to!!

19 comments:

JilLy said...

Your last sentence says it all! So excited to be part of your new Pulse. Where you get your energy- I still don't know but at this point, I'll have to stop questioning it and just say- so glad you're you!

Julie Shackson said...

Now there's an invitation to jump at! I'd be glad to be part of a community with you at the helm Seth.

Lottie Anderson, BFA said...

Oh yes please, I would be greatly interested in participating. This is excellent Seth. Thank you

Karin Bartimole said...

you know I do! Because you always do such an amazing job bringing it all together and turning us all on to a fabulous array of artists and ideas!! Thanks Seth :)

Kathryn Dyche said...

It's exciting, I'm in.

Marit said...

Yes, YOU know I want to and I know it too... expect my email Seth!

MrCachet said...

I don't do a lot of 'mixing media', but if you think I fit in I'll go for it.

Chris said...

Dear Seth;

You can take my pulse any time!!

Fondly,
Me

Kathleen Harrington said...

You know I'm in!

Svetlana said...

It will be my pleasure to join in. Thank you for another great offer.

Kim Logan said...

Love to do this again Seth, count me in!!!

Hope you are well, thanks for blog comment, exhibition went well and we all sold work.!

Kim Logan
x

Sharmon Davidson said...

Of course I want to play! Are you kidding me?

amy of studio four corners said...

Seth- yes, I would be interested in knowing more about participating in The Pulse - send me the info!
thanks
amy

Theresa Plas said...

Great invitation Seth! I'll be emailing you!

Andrea Dixon said...

Hi Seth,

I'd love to participate in the Pulse again.

Andrea

Martha Marshall said...

I'd love to be part of The Pulse again, Seth! Count me in.

Beachstudio said...

Hi Seth,
I'd love to be part of your new Pulse edition. You know I think you are awesome!
Linda

Kim Palmer said...

I'm in too!

Taylor Drake said...

Looking forward to your new Book! Just heard the interview you did with Rice!

This is a fun opportunity! would love to know more