Saturday, May 28, 2011

Past, Present, Future

Past: Three items will retire from my Etsy shop over the course of the next 10 days. I am offering free shipping on all three pieces if bought before the retirement party. 

Steps

Moments

Reasons


Present: Thanks to everybody who has responded to the questions in my ongoing survey. You will hear about all the results, some of which are very surprising, in my upcoming 'Your Blog, Your Way' posts on Create Mixed Media. For now, three more questions have been added to my sidebar. Head on over and speak your mind!




Future: Thanks to everybody who has requested information about the newest edition of The Pulse. Over 175 of you have asked for the guidelines! There is still time to join the project. The deadline for submissions is June 12th. Shoot me an email if you are interested in participating.



To those in the US, enjoy the long weekend. To everybody else, enjoy your usual weekend!

7 comments:

Karen M said...

regarding your third question about socio/political posts. My answer would be that I read them if they appear occasionally. If they happen all the time, crowding out the art, I eventually stop reading that blog.

Kim Palmer said...

It's been ages since I have popped in and I can see another comment here that was going to be much the same as mine too. I also read those posts and enjoy them as long as they have a valid opinion, (not just banging on deriding someone for the sake of it), but if it isn't relevant I will quickly lose interest in the post.
Loved the post on Brian Dettmer isn't his work fantastic!

Marit said...

Interesting questions again Seth! It's very early on Sundaymorning overhere, very VERY early (in my opinion) and you already have my mind working! Enjoy your (long) weekend!

Leslie said...

You are a busy guy, Seth! Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

love those three pieces so very much, seth! i know they will find a new, loving home and the recipient will be lucky as can be!

also loving your questions -- just answered the new ones myself.

Lynn Cohen said...

I asked about the new Pulse but you sent the same inital letter again not guidelines. if you can do send. Thanks, Lynn
lynnc66@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

about the question on leaving comments...I try to both...leave an email if I can...at times there's a no-reply setting in the way...but I try to comment back in the post...