Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Week Links: 18

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 12345678910111213141516, 17,

And here is Week 18...


Using stencils to emboss metal. Clever idea and an easy-to-follow tutorial from Lin Brown on the PaperArtsy site.

More stencils. This time Gwen Lafleur makes an amazing and unique coptic bound book using stencils as her guide. Found on the StencilGirl Products site.

And even more stencils. Love this journal project from Stampington & Company that uses my Past Present Future stencil.

The newest issue of The Woven Tale Press has just been released and is now available for free on Issuu.

Absolutely love these feather paintings from Veronica Funk. Great colors!

Those of you close to the Maryland/Virginia/DC Metro Area need to know about Judith HeartSong's Salon - an artful conversation.

Grace Bonney from Design Sponge gives her take on the NY Times When Blogging becomes a Slog article I referred to in the last The Week Link's.

5 comments:

elle said...

great! Evolution is definitely part of well, evolution!

Judith HeartSong said...

Thank you so much for the kind mention Seth! We have just expanded our discussion group to Virginia and Maryland. In Virginia we are hosted by the Torpedo Factory Art Center, in Maryland we rotate locations - and we welcome new attendees for both groups.

Kay Wallace said...

More great finds, Seth! Love, love, love the feather art! I also find the follow-up blogging piece an interesting read. What I took away from this is that these changes we are facing in the blogging world are not new--just new to us! Thanks for sharing! See you Thursday!

Gwen Lafleur said...

Thanks so much for linking my project! I always love reading through your weekly links, and I'm so flattered to be included this week!

yoursartfully said...

So glad that you liked my metal tutorial Seth, I really appreciate the mention, thank you so much.

Lin