Monday, December 4, 2017

New IO Stamp Release

December is one of my most favorite months of the year for many reasons, not the least of which is the start of new release season for the art and craft industries. I love seeing all the new products, discovering the trends that are coming, and sharing my own new collections with all of you.


Among many new lines, I will be releasing new stamp sets with Impression Obsession in two batches - one in January at Creativation, the annual trade show for AFCI (the Association for Creative Industries) and one right now!

First up is Post Office, a stamp set that celebrates mail art, an activity which is once again trending.


These 5 stamps are perfect to add to your envelopes, postcards, packages, or even your bills. They are sure to bring a smile to the receiver's face and maybe even be appreciated by your postal workers. They also would be great to add to your journals or mixed media artwork. 

My second set, Sticks & Stones, is a grouping of mini borders.


This set has seven (!) stamps and are mini borders, all approximately three inches in length. They also lend themselves to background stamping and mark making on your mixed media projects. These are the newest addition to my border series, which include the following:





All IO stamps are deeply-etched, cling-backed red rubber. The individual stamps are pre-cut so you can open the package and stamp to your heart's content. These sets will soon be available at many of your favorite online outlets and art/craft shops but can be ordered now the Impression Obsession website, or directly from my online shop

7 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Wow! Especially love the postal stamps! Congratulations! You are so prolific and inspiring!

PocketSize said...

I love them all! Those borders are so cool. And the postal stamps remind me of a set of mail and circulation stamps I have from when I worked at the Archives and they were going to be thrown away!

Redanne said...

Superb new releases Seth, I particularly love the Spot Lights and Border Lines!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looking good Seth X

A Pink said...

Congratulations Seth on yet another fantastic New Release of rubber. You always seem to know just what the stamper wants and more importantly needs in their stash. Loving them all , adding them to my wishlist as I type .
x

Jackie PN said...

Wow! Way cool Seth! Huge Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the Postal set.