Friday, December 29, 2017

Top 17 of 2017

Best of...

December is always a time of reflection for me. At the end of the last four years, I have looked back over the previous year's blog posts to see which were the most popular based on hits. This not only lets me work toward creating a better blog but helps me to take the pulse of the art community. If you want to look back, click here for 2013, here for 2014, here for 2015, and here for 2016.

As in years past, my top posts revolve mostly around giveaways, video workshops, art products and new product releases, collaborative art projects and postings, artist issues and trend watching.

#17

4 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

Thank you for another year of creativity and inspiration, Seth! Wishing you much happiness and continued success in 2018!

sarascloset said...

I'm so pleased you have compiled this list, as I've missed so much. Great reference tool for me, so this will be filed for future catching up!

A Pink said...

I loved following your art journey last year, Seth and intend to stick around this year to see you have what I'm sure will be an incredible year! You more than deserve it !
2018 is the year of 'Seth Apter'!
x

Theresa said...

great top ten list. good reminder of some of my favorites as well. thanks as always for sharing.