Friday, March 23, 2018

Emerald Creek: Recap

It has been a great week, highlighting projects from 5 artists using my Emerald Creek Baked Texture embossing powders. It is always a thrill for me to see how other people use my products in their own unique ways. This group served it up and I wanted to share the links once again in case you missed any the first time around. You can see and order all 7 flavors of Baked Texture here.

The bakery is open!

GUEST ARTISTS

Mary Beth Shaw: Mary Beth, the creative mastermind behind StencilGirl Products, has created  a video that shares 8 techniques to use embossing powders with stencils. Yes...I said 8!


Becca Feeken: Hands down, Becca creates the most elegant artwork I have ever seen and her product collections allow you to do the same. She is sharing 3 finished projects and shares her technique for creating "cracked glass" with embossing powders. Hint: it involves a freezer!


Tammy Tutterow: Tammy takes Baked Texture to a place I hadn't even imagined. She uses the "heat, dip, heat, dip, heat" technique to create the most amazing beads to use as flower centers on her handmade flowers. I can see applying this same technique on my found objects for to my mixed pieces.


Debi Adams: Using all 7 flavors of Baked Texture, Debi has created the coolest, mixed media wall hanging ever made. A huge array of techniques were used but my favorite has to be her combination of Chunky Rust and gel medium - half baked!


Gwen Lafleur: Gwen is a master of all-things-embossing and she has created a texture-lovers delight using all 7 Baked Texture flavors. In the process, she used a ton of techniques - my favorite of which is definitely the High Solid Gel Medium. She even included a video of the process.

SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely cool makes from everyone!

Art By Wanda said...

I really enjoyed all the projects!!!!!!!!!!!