Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall & Winter Workshops 2014

With the memories of my workshops in Australia still fresh, I am looking forward to my upcoming classes back in the United States.

Up first, I return to the Art is You retreat in Stamford, Connecticut. I am only teaching one workshop there, iWitness, on opening day 10/9. This will be the last time I am teaching this class. I will also be vending at the Art Trunk on 10/11. Please note that registration for this retreat closed 9/15.


Later on in October I head to Alexandria, Virginia where I will be teaching at Artistic Artifacts for the first time. I will be offering For Your Eyes Only on 10/18 and 52 Card Pickup on 10/19.


November brings me to another new venue Small Studio in an area I have never taught before: Westlake, Ohio. I will again be teaching For Your Eyes Only and 52 Card Pickup, as well as Text Tiles for the very last time.


That winds up 2014 for me. Hard to believe but my workshop schedule for 2015 has already been nearly finalized and I am excited to be teaching in New York, California (north and south), Washington, Maryland, Connecticut, Missouri, Illinois, North Carolina, Arizona, Texas, and a few other spots still to be finalized.

I will be teaching at Art & Soul retreat for the first time in April/May 2015 in Kansas City, MO -- and registration is now open. And in another first for me, I am excited to be teaching in the UK in 2015 as well! Stay tuned for more info on all of next year's workshops soon.

19 comments:

Jo Murray said...

OMG! When do you relax? I was exhausted after four days!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You are so BUSY! Busy is good.
Good Luck with your classes, and workshops.

Evelyn said...

Oh, you will LOVE Small Studio in Ohio. Ginny is great. I've only been to the shop one time, on my way to Michigan, but she is very welcoming and the store sells some eclectic items. Have FUN!

Leslie said...

You are a busy man! Good for you!

Terry O. said...

Do you know yet where in Washington you will be teaching in 2015? I'm from Oregon and, depending on the location, might be close enough to make it to one of your workshops. I would love that! Unless, of course, you plan on a visit to Oregon eventually...specifically, Portland. ;-)

jezebel said...

Connecticut again, Seth? When and where? I neeeeeed to get on the list!! Please post the location. LOVED the last class.

Thanks, Jen Johnson

Claudine said...

All your classes look like so much fun and a lot of learning. I wish I could take one Seth. Come by the way of Colorado some day, will ya? :)

Pat said...

UK! What? Where? When?

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun, new horizons...you are a traveling soul. xox

Carolyn G said...

I see Texas in the list. By any chance will you be in Austin?

Bill said...

Whoa. We have a daughter living in Port Clinton, Ohio. Westlake looks like a doable driving distance from there. I wonder if now is the time I should go to the University of Michigan Hospital and try to sell my body to science?

Amy Davis King said...

Yeah!! So glad to hear AZ is on your teaching list for 2015. I hope to get to take a class with you again!!

jacqueline said...

Oh come on Seth--where/when in the UK? :-)

Jennifer said...

Enjoy teaching in Alexandria, VA. If you have a chance, head over to the Torpedo Factory Art Center at the end of King St (King and Union, by the water). It's 3 floors of artists' studios and is a treat. Had a studio there before we moved to CT. Enjoy!

http://torpedofactory.org/

Unknown said...

NYC Woo Hoo! When?

Redd Robin Studios said...

Any plans for teaching in So Cal around Winter CHA time?

(I hope. I hope.)

Seth said...

Hey Carolyn. I will be in Bulverde, Texas at Roadhouse Arts in October 2015. Not too far from Austin!

Seth said...

I will be teaching in the UK in November 2015 Jacqueline. Info about the location soon :-)

Unknown said...

When and where in NY in 2015? Would love to take your workshop.