Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Week Links: 14

Join me every Sunday when I will share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 12345, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

And here is Week 14...

Kelly Kilmer shares her thoughts about why artists and students in art workshops can benefit from trusting the process.

Perhaps the very first example of photo bombing -- circa 1840s.

For some visual inspiration, 15 interior designers to follow on Instagram from Design Sponge.

Coral Lee shares her thoughts as a student of the first Art is You Australia Mixed Media Roadshow. 

Love these dyed leaf papers from Leslie Marsh.

And loving this artwork -- and the title -- from Kim Henkel.

When autumn leaves with start to fall. Sign up for LaWendula's paper swap here.

15 very cool project ideas from Somerset Place.

The new issue of The Woven Tale Press is available for free on Issuu. Sending my congrats to Kathryn Dyche Dechairo for being featured.

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I visited each LINK! i follow most of the blogs. A NICE Fall collection of ART STUFF!! Thanks for all your inspiration. 'Now back to painting....
Have a SUPER WEEK Seth = )

Liz said...

Followed Leslie Marsh and Kim Henkel. Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Kilmer said...

Thanks so much, Seth! Great links!!!

Jo Murray said...

Loved the photo bomb! Coral's post on AIY said it all...she's a sweetie. ...and the rest....inspiring is not a big enough word. LOVE Issuu...a source of some amazing art.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Thanks for the link up Seth, off to check out some of the other links.

Leslie said...

I always discover something new and wonderful when I come by. Thanks for including me and for the inspiration!

Kim Henkel Creations said...

Seth - what a wonderful way to spend a Sunday evening - visiting the links you have collected for us. I enjoyed my visits, and want to thank you for including a link to my little part of the web world. Thanks also for your kind comment - it made me smile.

Brian Kasstle said...

for the interior design sites this one is a gem. Love it!

Jackie PN said...

Fabulous collection Seth! I saw a friend of mine in the Woven Tale Press- Bozena Wojtaszek from Poland- her fabric art is outstanding! Thank you for introducing so many other great artists as well!

elle said...

What a great number of inspiring links. thanks. oh, and welcome back!!!

E. Cline said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Seth! And welcome home!! New York missed you. :)