Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Week Links: 15

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
Week 12345678910111213, 14

And here is Week 15...


Looking forward to seeing new work by Jose Parla in an exhibition that just opened at the Bryce Wolkowitz Gallery in NYC.

Marilyn Harris Mills writes a though review of the different qualities of watercolor and other types of paper on the Mixed Media Art blog.

Wish I could have seen this exhibition of Glen Skein's work shared by Fiona Dempster on her blog Paper Ponderings.

Blogging, Now. Fascinating thoughts on storytelling from Erin Loechner Design for Mankind.

Already excited about Harvest, a solo exhibition from my friend Patricia Larsen opening next month at the Hudson Opera House in Hudson, NY.

Equally excited for Janaki Larsen, who happens to be Patrcia's daughter, on hearing the news that she will soon be opening an online shop, selling both her own stunning ceramics and family artwork.

Are you a Gelli Plate addict? Gelli Plate creator Joan Bess shares 5 innovative techniques. And for fun, she shares 5 more.

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for all the links! What FUN = )

Maureen said...

The Larsen ceramics are terrific.

Anonymous said...

So fun. Thank you Seth!

Jo Murray said...

Patricia Larsen's work really speaks to me...as does the work of
Glen Skein (posted by Fiona). Thanks so much for giving me such an inspiring start to my day.

elle said...

oooh! And a couple of Real helpful ones. Thanks, Seth.