Friday, August 31, 2018

Passport to Creativity

I am honored and thrilled to be featured in the Fall 2018 issue of Creative Scrapbooker, a paper crafting magazine from Canada. 


Along with Gina Krupsky, owner of Gina K. Designs, I am included in the Passport to Creativity section.


The feature includes some Q & A, such as the three tools I cannot live without (gesso, acrylic paint, cheap chip paint brushes), my favorite product (PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic), and my inspirations (everything out my door in NYC and all the experiences on my travels online and in real life).

And the following 3 pieces of art are included as well.

Finders Keepers

Make it Count

Silence

I had the pleasure to have met and spent time with the crew behind this publication at the AFCI trade show this past January. They are every bit as nice and fun as they are talented.

4 comments:

Sally Tyrie said...

Ooh fab news Seth... well done 👍
Sally Tyrie

Unknown said...

Well done Seth. I wonder if I can find that publication in NZ. Love those art pieces and have surprised myself by liking 'silence' best.

sarascloset said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Aren't they the lucky ones to have you?! I love 'silence'.

A Pink said...

Big Congratulations! Seth on your feature . So very much deserved . We don't have this publication here in the UK so thanks for sharing some soundbites of your Q & A's and your featured artwork which you can bet I absolutely LOVE. Silence always seems to call me ......
x