Thursday, August 30, 2018

EC BT EP week at PA

Last week was EC BT EP week at PA. That translates to a week of guest artists postings on the PaperArtsy blog sharing artwork and techniques using my Baked Texture embossing powders from Emerald Creek.


The week started off with an introductory post, which included three demonstration videos and some examples of artwork made with the different powders - including this incredible piece made by Barbarayaya


A different artist and technique was then featured on all the subsequent posts. Click over for details. step-outs, techniques and many more pictures.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8 

Day 9

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Oh how beautiful to see them set out like this Seth. I recognise so many of the talented artists in that line up. Wonderful pieces of art by everyone! Anne x

SewPaperPaint said...

Seth, I'm totally biased, but I must say that this was one of my favorite PA topics ever! I didn't do anything revolutionary with your powders, but the beauty of them is that you use them ALL THE TIME and in EVERYDAY ways! I totally adore them and can't wait for the next color release. :) Thanks so much for sharing this lineup.

A Pink said...

Thoroughly enjoyed picking up my PA newsletter everyday and seeing each one of these projects. Each one added a touch of 'baked happiness' to my day. Tfs x