Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Gallery Link

I am happy to invite you to an exhibition of my artwork being held at The Gallery Link of the Ellenville Public Library and Museum in the beautiful Hudson Valley, New York. The exhibition opens on March 1st and runs through April 23rd. It is being presented in conjunction with the release of my book The Pulse of Mixed Media.


Join me on Monday, March 26th for an opening reception at 6pm, followed by an artist talk at 7pm. I will be speaking about the inner aspects of the creative process as revealed within the book. There will be an a Q & A and a book signing as well. Please sign up for the event in advance at 845-647-5530.

This is my first solo exhibition and I have been hard at work in my studio creating over 20 new pieces of art that comprise two series - one that will feel familiar to those of you who follow my blog and one that is a new direction for my work. For those unable to attend, I will be posting images of the artwork and exhibition next month.

17 comments:

audrey said...

Seth, this must be so very exciting for you. I wish I could be there, but not the case. I look forward to photos of your works in progress.
This morning, I purchased your Find Your Voice mixed media piece. I've had my eye on it ever since you listed it. Been wanting a piece of your work and I like the positive message on this one.
Have a great time preparing for your show!
audrey

Kim Hambric said...

Fantastic! Congratulations, Seth. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend in person. Looking forward to seeing photos of the exhibit.

Lisa said...

Congratulations Seth...how wonderful and exciting! Definitely another well deserved achievement! Kudos to you!

Denise Aumick said...

Coolness, Seth. By the way, a small tidbit of add'l info for you about Ulster County (my favorite place on earth)...we have more artists per capita here than any where else in the country. Our roots run deep here in the land of Woodstock.

Caterina Giglio said...

oh Seth, congrats... take time to really enjoy your first solo... I was so tired, I hardly remember it. I know it will be a wonderful show and so exciting... all the best to you!

Anonymous said...

Sethipoo,

you have the worlds biggest heart. Now you give like this too.
I am imagining jumping on a plane (business class) and coming to NY to see it...

azirca said...

That is fantastic Seth! Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I see bits of blue and rust. What more could one want. Wish I could attend.

Lynn Cohen said...

Hard to believe there are still firsts for you Seth. Am happy for you in all ways. Enjoy the night. Shine, as I know you will and sell a lot of books!!!

I can't wait to see your "new" art!

Unknown said...

double congrats!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You must be beyond thrilled!

nancy neva gagliano said...

aw, we knew you when...! :-) ' enjoy each moment, comment, visit, friend, ...

Canace said...

I will definitely be there for your reception!

I'm excited to see your new work for the exhibit and will take tons of pics and post them afterward.

Congratulations Seth... I can't think of a more deserving person.

See you then if not before. :o)

Bill said...

Congratulations! I'll add my name to the list of people looking forward to your future image posts. Sure wish I could be there in person! :)

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations Seth... wish I was closer, I'd be there with bells on.

Michelle said...

Best wishes with the exhibition! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious....what excitement!! Congrats on your show, Seth. Enjoy every moment of this!!!