Friday, December 26, 2014

IndieMade

Every December, I always look back on the year about to pass and look forward to the year getting ready to unfold. This is true both in art and life. 2014 started off with a check mark when I accomplished a (very) long-standing goal of starting a website. This blog has always been home base for me but I knew that as an artist I needed a place to send people to easily find my artwork. I also wanted to able to have full control over my online shop. So in the later half of 2013, I began to explore platforms and after much research, decided to create my website using IndieMade. Nearly one year to the date of going live, I cannot be more pleased with the result.


The founder of IndieMade, Jennifer Rapp Peterson, is not only both creative and business-minded, she is a genuinely nice person. She recently interviewed me about my path to, process of, and plans for being an artist. You can read the entire interview - The Altered World of Seth Apter - here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Seth. Long time since I dropped by. Hope you are well? Great timing for me - will be interested to read your interview as the idea of my own website has been a bee in my bonnet for too long!! With very best wishes for a Happy New Year. Ax

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

COOL!
Thanks for sharing!

Sharmon Davidson said...

your website is very impressive, Seth! Great job! Must have taken quite a bit of time and work to put it all together!

Maureen said...

Good interview, Seth!

Jo Murray said...

Your website is very user-friendly. I enjoyed your interview too....always nice to learn more about you.

elle said...

I enjoyed the interview, Seth. Interestingly enough I have just decided that I'd much rather make journals than actually write in them. Here's to another year of doing the work and learning!

Kay Wallace said...

What a wonderful interview, Seth. Great questions and thoughtful responses on your part. It was kind of you to be so candid with us.

Jackie PN said...

What a great interview Seth!!
I had to share with my online community- I love your responses and insights and felt others would too!
Happy New Year to you Seth!!xo