Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Week Links: 27

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 27...

Love this story From Pamela Gerard about these gifted vintage photos which were then re-gifted to a museum.

My visual fix for the week from Elena Nuez at Bicoacolors.

For all you textile/fabric lovers, just found out about a very cool free online magazine called Through Our Hands. Thanks to Patricia Thornhill for the link.

Looking forward to getting this book about the art of Jose Parla.

All that matters is all that is...powerful words from Danny Gregory.

Everything you ever wanted to know about the brayer but didn't think to ask from Linda Germain.

Love the artwork from and process of Katherine Chang Liu highlighted on the Cloth Paper Scissor blog.

100+ artworks. 65+ artists. All 5x5 inches. All work from the Five by Five Small Works Exhibition at The Empty Spaces Project is now available for purchase online

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I enjoyed The Cloth, Paper, Scissors article,
when I saw it yesterday. Katherine was adjudge of a show that I was juried into this year. I was so pleased, since I enjoy here work!

Seth..Thanks for all your inspiration ; )

I have shared your blog/web site with
my collage students ( :

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Another mention from the wonderful Seth about my blog -- thanks so very much! And, if I say so myself, that is pretty great that those photos I got ended up in a museum. A happy ending.

elle said...

Thanks, Seth. You always inspire and inform! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Seth! You are a gifted community builder! Love how you connect us all!

Kay Wallace said...

Another great group of tidbits from around the world, Seth! My "takeaway" from this list? Danny's words, by far! Life changing words! Thank you!

Jane LaFazio said...

AND your pal, Jane LaFazio, is featured in that issue of 'Through our Hands!'

Jo Murray said...

GREAT links this week. LOVE the fabric stuff, and Jose Parla.