Monday, September 19, 2016

Card Play

Spent this past weekend teaching at Blue Twig Studio in Colorado Springs. I had a wonderful time in all 4 classes, with a crew of creative and fun people.

One of the workshops I taught was 52 Card Pickup. That is my favorite class, but don't tell the other workshops cause they might get jealous.  


This workshop is all about making layers, making a mess, creating random with abandon, and learning a ton of mixed media painting techniques.




In the end, these cards come together in a year-long collaged journal.


If you have been unable to take this workshop in person, it is also available as an immediate download or DVD


Have a peek below...


7 comments:

Debi Adams said...

Loving the kaleidoscope of colors! A creative crew for sure :).

Stephanie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Jo Murray said...

I loved that workshop, and I have a beautiful set of cards as a result.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant Seth! x

elle said...

Such a great technique!

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun having you here to teach - I hope you will be back again

Deb said...

Wonderful Seth! Deb xo