Friday, September 2, 2016

Make it Your Own: 3

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.

(Spellbinders Drip Drop Die Set)



Jenny Marples
(Impression Obsession Pattern Play Stamp Set)

(Spellbinders Maze Embossing Folder)

(Impression Obsession Splattered Stamp, Scratched Stamp)

(Spellbinders Splatter Proof Die Set)

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

You're not wrong, they are all so very different and fabulous

Happy Friday

Kathyk

A Pink said...

Thank you so much! Seth for featuring my work on your blog . It really is an absolute thrill and honour . I am incredibly humbled that you think my art worthy!
Thanks too for creating and producing such fabulous dies , without which the 'Man' would never have happened and for your continual creativity and inspiration .
Have a great Labour day Weekend
Amanda x


A Pink said...

So wonderful to see everyones fabulous projects . All so inspiring . So proud to feature alongside you all . x

Stephanie said...

what a great round up!

Jenny Marples said...

Thank you so much Seth! It's an honour to be featured again and alongside so many of my talented creative friends xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Seth, (waving to you all though you can't see me Lol!)So pleased that you like my art work and this is a true pleasure to join all these talented people. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

toni said...

Thank you Seth! What a lovely surprise to see my tag featured here. So glad you like it! I feel very honoured to be in such amazing company ! X

peggy gatto said...

Mixed media with mixed styles! Fun to see together!

Jo Murray said...

Wow....that splatter-proof die set makes for great images.

Redanne said...

So lovely to see my real life and blog friends Jenny, Amanda and Toni being featured here! The other projects are fabulous too. I have the pleasure of being the owner of Jenny's canvas and it is even more beautiful in real life! Anne x

michelle ward said...

How fun to see the variety of expressions with your stuff...and can I say, my stuff too? I spy my GPP stencils in the first photo :)