Friday, September 9, 2016

Make it Your Own: 4

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.

(StencilGirl Products Discovery Stencil)

(Spellbinders Robo Ring Die Set)




(Impression Obsession Encircled Stamp)

(Spellbinders Robo Ring Die Set)

3 comments:

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Great supplies inspire great work! :-)

elle said...

Nice. I enjoyed your seeing the fabulous results of the Paper Artsy classes.

A Pink said...

Wonderful gallery of projects x